Drive Fore Mobility – 18th Annual – 8/23/2021
August 23 @ 8:00 am PDT$75.00
Drive Fore Mobility – 18th Annual
August 23, 2021
Our tournament is sold out but if you would like to purchase tickets for dinner and join us for the post-tournament festivities, click the button below and join us on August 23rd, 4:30 pm at the Blackhawk Country Club. We look forward to seeing you there.
Wheelchair Foundation “Drive Fore Mobility”
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
Monday, August 23, 2021
- Zephyr 45 Bottle Stainless Steel Wine Cooler: Value: $1500
For those who don’t have room to build a wine cellar, the Zephyr 45 bottle cooler provides a nice alternative. This top rated cooler has precise temperature controls ranging from 40-65 degrees, a vibration dampening system, a 7 bottle rack for champagne and an LED lighting system.
Donated by Luke Siow and Mike McColgan
- Deluxe Royal Food and Wine Pairing for 10 at Castello Di Amorosa: Value: $1000
Join Sommelier Mary Davidek for an interactive and educational program designed to enhance your enjoyment of Castello’s wine in this lively tour and tasting experience. After touring the incredible castle and winery, you will be secreted away to the elegantly appointed Royal Apartment overlooking the picturesque northern end of Napa Valley. After an educational tour of the proper, you and your guests will savor many of Castello di Amorosa’s award-winning wines including reserve selections, La Castellana and Il Barone, paired with savory bites. The package will include three different bottles of wine from Castello Di Amorosa.
Donated by Castello di Amorosa
- Autographed and Framed Future Hall of Famer Kevin Durant Jersey Value: $1500
Own a beautifully framed and autographed Kevin Durant jersey. The former Golder State Warrior has won two NBA championships, NBA Most Valuable Player Award, two Finals MVP Awards, two NBA All-Star Game MVP Awards, four NBA scoring titles NBA Rookie of the Year Award and two Olympic gold medals. Donated by Mark Ibanez, Ira Klein and Graphics Gallery
- “Committee Select” Case of 12 Special Wines Value: $1000
- Caymus 2009 Special Select Cabernet Sauvignon 3 Liter Bottle of Wine Signed by Winemaker Chuck Wagner from Ken Behring’s Private Cellar Value: $1000
- Torrey Pines 2022 Farmers Insurance Open Hospitality Package Value: $4000
You and a guest will enjoy tickets to the Farmers Cares Club/14th hole on-course hospitality venue for Sunday, January 30, 2022. You will also receive one night’s lodging at either the Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines on January 30, 2022.
7.“Lions, Tigers and Bears” Private Catered Dinner for 8 in Blackhawk Museum and Special Selection of Wine from the Jeff Behring, David Behring and Val Nunes Cellars– Value: Priceless
You and seven guests will enjoy a private dinner party with Jeff and David Behring and Val Nunes in the new World of Nature Gallery at the Blackhawk Museum. Instead of dining under the stars, you will have the rare treat of dining in an area surrounded by animals, birds and fish from across the world. Jeff, Val and David will supply special wines from their collections for the dinner. Donated by David and Jeff Behring and Val Nunes
- Dinner for 8 with Channel 2’s Mark Ibanez in Private Wine Cellar at House of Prime Rib: Priceless
You and seven guests will enjoy an incredible dinner at one of San Francisco’s most famous restaurants. Listen to award winning sports broadcaster Mark Ibanez regale your group with stories about Bay Area sports while being in a private cellar surrounded by some of the oldest and rarest wines in the world.
Donated by House of Prime Rib and Mark Ibanez
- HOF Joe Montana Memorabilia Collection: Value: $1200
You will receive three great autographed Joe Montana items:
- An autographed jersey
- A beautifully framed shadowbox with four replica Super Bowl rings, a plate with his statistics and a signed photo
- A framed and autographed cover of Sports Illustrated
Donated by David Behring
- Private San Diego Fishing Trip Value: $2500
You and a guest will enjoy a wonderful day fishing with Tim Beinke and his Captain/Guide in a beautiful 50-foot fishing boat. The primary goal will be tuna and other large gamefish. Drinks and lunch are included along with two nights at the Bahia Hotel next to the Harbor. Donated by Steve and Tim Beinke.